Shiloh 2016 Prophetic Theme And Date |

Shiloh 2016 My case is different” is the prophetic theme for shiloh 2016 winners chapel. During the pre-shiloh 2016 live service, the presiding bishop of the living faith church , Bishop David Oyedepo gave the prophetic decleration for shiloh 2016.
You to can be part of this great move of God, simply by visiting the canaan land in ota Nigeria , by regularly going to any winner chapel church near you,
Declaring the shiloh 2016 theme and date, Bishop oyedop took scriptural reference from the bible book of Gen 47vs 15-27
As God exempted the children of Israel from the holocaust of the day, so shall you receive a prophetic seal of exemption at Shiloh 2016
Please repeat the following shiloh 2016 prophetic declarations.
I am Ordained to be exempted from the terror of darkness of this day
>As a great Army, I am rising to take my place in spite of the darkness and gloominess
>No matter the current economic meltdown, I am exempted. because i am part of God’s exemption plan.
>I am exempted from all manners of plagues that shall be visiting the earth
>The works of my hands are exempted from collapse or ruins
>God’s guiding light shall be my light
>My house and i shall be exempted from the plagues of death. A seal of exemption shall be place on our foreheads.
The Shiloh 2016 will be starting on the 6th of December - 10th of December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast Rising Nollywood Actor Sammy Lee Breaking Forth

Take a look at the pricey watches worn by Premier League bosses

Victims' group withdraws from child abuse inquiry amid 'botch job' claims