August Alsina Announces New Album Title

It looks like August Alsina’s new single “Drugs” is also the title track to his next album.
August Alsina returned from his hiatus earlier today with the release of his new single “Drugs,” and it turns out that it’s actually the title track to his forthcoming album.
On Friday, August took to Instagram to show his gratitude to be back making music, along with the news of his album title. “Today is a beautiful day for me,” he said. “I’m finally able to drop new music. I just dropped my new song, it’s title track to my new album. It’s called ‘Drugs.’”
Touching further on the inspiration for the title, August had the following to say: “I realized how addicted to certain ways of living life I was, addicted to chaos, drama, confusion,” he said. “Lately, for me, it’s been about breaking the cycle and creating a new normal. That new normal is love. I have a newfound addiction. Through love and beautiful women, I’ve been able to find myself, reach higher places within myself.”
Drugs will serve as August’s third studio album following 2015’s This Thing Called Life and 2014’s Testimony. No word yet as for when it’ll be dropping, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted moving forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast Rising Nollywood Actor Sammy Lee Breaking Forth

Victims' group withdraws from child abuse inquiry amid 'botch job' claims

Doctors in India remove 6-foot tapeworm through man's mouth