Robbie Williams reveals he gave Brit Award to Wayne Rooney

Robbie Williams has revealed he has been giving away his Brit Awards, including one to Wayne Rooney.
The 42-year-old singer has won 17 Brits during his solo career and in his time with Take That.
He said he doesn't feel the need to keep all the statues.
"I've given them away," he told Radio Times magazine.
"Dad's got one, my mum's got a couple, Wayne Rooney's got one..."
He said he gave the Manchester United star one after he suffered an injury.
"I was stoned and Wayne got injured in a match, and I shouted to my manager: 'Michael, will you send a Brit to Wayne Rooney? Tell him to get better from me'," he said.
"It was like those shopping decisions you make on Amazon when you're on Ambien.
"But it was well intentioned, and he sent me a pair of signed football boots. So, good deal!"
Williams also told how antidepressants are helping "to put his demons to bed".
He explained he went through a "weird summer" when he could not relate to anyone apart from his wife, actress Ayda Field.
"I didn't know how to talk to anybody, even people who are with me everyday," he said.
"I was isolated, in my head."
The singer, recently named the most successful British solo act in history, has previously battled alcohol and drug addictions.
"It was troublesome and sad. Then I tried this antidepressant and things have changed. The demons are quiet," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast Rising Nollywood Actor Sammy Lee Breaking Forth

Take a look at the pricey watches worn by Premier League bosses

Drake's Spotify reign stopped by The Weeknd